Wednesday, July 9, 2008

these are a list of things taken by emil..i bolded everything

psp..he took from my pocket and played in class..you know what he scolded me?
'i am too rich!!' and scold me for 'not stopping that bastard from playing' and he also attitude point middle finger at me..i will not forget this..he also did not want to see ms flora lee for punishment and very naughty in class..teacher said he must be a good boy..oh yeah..he said that he did not want to help me get back my psp..walao u think fuck anot?ok..
God of War book
ok i lent him this book cost 30 bucks...everyone could see it was under his desk...and..magixx poof..suddenly gone.he say he didnt take it..my ass la cheebong fuck face..
Psp magazine..
i brought a psp magazine theres god of war and 300 game reviews and more..everything to do with psp..i show emil then i found it first time it was hidden in the cupboard second time i cannot find it..i tell emil he say he didnt.the magazine worth 30 dollars
Memory card
hey u noe my phone memory card got over 450 songs?small worth 80 dollars..yeah..i lost it i told emil i wanted to complain on the day i lost the card..emil said no and said that it was arron..next day he miraculously found it..the memory card is about
[_]
[_]this size.he found on the floor..u believe?we(me arron and zin oo) thinks he put it on the floor and pretend to find it coz he will die..he was with my phone from morning to recess.
10 dollars
i pass emil 10 dollars to help me buy a book..then i forgot to ask him back the money..next day he lost the money..he say he cannot pay coz he need to eat.(arron thinks he keep the money for himself should be la)
Iced peach tea
you know i bought a peach tea then i was running then i fell down?most people didnt see la.diao..then i left my bottle behind the class outside for a few seconds..to check if anyone saw me..i came back after a second then.. gone..i found it at last..behind class 102 behind..emil and krishan was there at that time.krishan dont cheat and steal.worth 1 dollar
My phone back cover
you know i was changing my battery the sim card.i left the battery on the table i was there..then i need to go next table zin oo for the sim card la i turn back face my table its gone..worth 8 dollars to buy a new one.
My 300 comic book
I put my 300 comic book in my bag..later i try find it its gone..i look under everyone desk i found it under santosh table..i suspect emil to put it there..worth 50 dollars
My Phone Speakers
i lost my phone speaker..found it on top of the cupboard...
you know,i know emil method..he hides something and after school he will then take bring home..he got my handphone confiscated also for your information.written by Nocturnal,The Night Mistress benya:) and emil is also ungrateful.for comments on this fucker,please write on the c box thanks

No comments: