Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I supposed to get my psp back

you know e lime?i got something to blog again..i suppose to get my psp today,emil supposed to follow me..oh..you can guess what happen..EMIL CANNOT FIND ms flora lee..waste my precious time..ms flora lee suppose to return my psp promise dunno how long ready..diao emil kaninabe chao chou chee byr.he owe me two bucks dun want to pay.he say he want to buy hot dog for his mother.hong hwee teach me this word..guai lan
ANYWAY emil almost cry cause no boy group want to accept him..then he say he hate me..lame la..i ask all the boy group not accept emil..all listen to their guild master nocturnal..yeahh thats me..
ANYWAY THEIR IS ANTI EMIL MEETING AT BALESTIER ROAD CINEMA DISCUSSION..MEETING ROOM THE MOVIE ROOM SHOWING HELLBOY 2..for more information please contact Benyamin at 90927070..it is also arron birthday party..meeting and party on this friday..only for anti emils

No comments: